Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Post, post one...


Sarah will be here shortly... In the meantime, for your viewing pleasure...




"Jordan, you may not know this but I AM the Queen of America."
"Just a minute, Mom. I need to check my female real quick." Said while typing on her Barbie computer.
"Mom, I need to write something in my diarrhea (diary)."
Names she gave to nail polish: Beauty of the Lord Black Canner,
Sarah said, "Mayah, do you need me to help you get in the car?" Mayah said, "This is not about you, Mom! It's about the car."

3 comments:

  1. I wrote in my diarrhea once. Or so my Mom says. I was a baaaad little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see what Mayah does when she is older...when she has such a way with words! :) She is absolutely hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete